Frankfurt am Main
Nürnberger Hof
(Nuremberg Court)

South entrance and gate of the Nuernberg Court, 1910 .  The court originally belonged to the patrician family of Glauburg.  At the beginning of the 16th century, it came under the ownership of Jakob Heller, who donated the Heller Altar by Dürer.  Already at the beginning of the 15th Century, this court served Nuernberg merchants as their quarters during the fairs.  This picture above shows the the south entrance from the lane "Behind the Little Lamb".   Enlargement

Südeingang und Toreinfahrt des Nürnberger Hofes, 1910. Der Nürnberger Hof gehörte ursprünglich der Patrizierfamilie von Glauburg, am Anfang des 16. Jh. Jakob Heller, dem Stifter des Dürerschen Helleraltars. Schon zu Beginn des 15. Jh. diente er regelmäßig den Nürnberger Kaufleuten als Messequartier. Das Bild zeigt den südlichen Eingang von der Gasse "Hinter dem Lämmchen".  Vergrößerung

 

Altstadt (Center of the Old City)
In this section:

Braubachstrasse          Dom (The Cathedral)

 Dom Nord (Vicinity North of the Cathedral)
  Domplatz    Domstrasse   Kruggasse  

Dom Ost (Vicinity East of the Cathedral)
Fahrgasse    Garküchenplatz    Kanngiessergasse    Klostergasse     Predigerstrasse    ArnsburgerHof

 Dom Süd (Vicinity South of the Cathedral)
Fischergasse    Main    An der Schmidtstube    Weckmarkt    Roseneck

Dom West (Between Cathedral and Roemer)
Alter Markt     Bendergasse    Fünffingerplätzchen    Goldhutgasse    Höllgasse    Krautmarkt    Hinter dem Lämmchen     Lange Shirn    Nikolaikirche   Nürnberger Hof    Paulskirche   Rapunzelgasse    Römer    Römerberg    Saalgasse    Saalhof    Tuchgaden    Wurstmarkt (Hühnermarkt)

(West of the Roemer)
Alte Mainzergasse    Bethmannstrasse    Karmelitenkloster    Münzgasse

Main (Along the River)
"Birds-Eye Views"