View over the
"Miller Main" to the houses on the Loehergasse. In the
background is the old Church of the three kings, consecrated on the 23
of July, 1340. Last services were held in the church on April 7,
1872, and the church was torn down between May and August, 1875.
Photo by C. F. Mylius, 1859
Blick über den Müllermain, auf die Häuser der Löhergasse,
im Hintergrund die alte Dreikönigskirche. Geweiht am 23.Juli 1340, letzter Gottesdienst, am 7. April 1872.
With thanks to Günther Moos
Mai- August 1875 Abbruch. Foto: C.F.Mylius 1859